The CDC provides syndication of its content for use on web
sites, mobile applications, RSS feeds or similar digital channels
provided that the following requirements are met.
- The content and wording of CDC syndicated material is not
changed or distorted.
- Links back to the CDC web site within syndicated content remain
intact. No intermediate pages, pop-up messages, or other content is
inserted between links in CDC syndicated content and the applicable
CDC web site pages. These links will send users directly back to
the CDC web site, or link to CDC syndicated pages on the same
syndicating web site.
- Redistribution of CDC syndicated content is not allowed.
- The attribution and link back to the original content provider
as supplied by this system remains visible and intact.
- Use of the CDC logo is not permitted unless expressly granted
and documented at CDC.
- Per Federal statute (42 U.S.C. 1320b–10), it is not permitted,
for a fee, to reproduce, reprint or redistribute CDC content unless
expressly granted and documented by CDC.
- CDC reserves the right to include or apply special codes and to
track usage and gauge feedback and ratings of its syndicated
Please note that:
- The use or display of syndicated content from the Centers for
Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) does not imply endorsement or
government sanction of any third party causes, ideas, web sites,
products or services by the CDC.
- CDC syndicated content is subject to change without
If you have any questions about these Usage Guidelines, please
Syndication of content provided by the Centers for Disease
Control and Prevention (CDC) does not imply endorsement or
government sanction of any company or its products by the CDC. CDC
has no financial interest or other relationship with any commercial
company or manufacturer. The page upon which CDC syndicated content
is located is solely the responsibility of the syndicator, and does
not necessarily represent the official views of CDC.